Available from EM Research Inc
The ESP-100 and ESP-200 from EM Research were designed as local oscillators in high level mixers designed to test picocell and femtocell base stations. The ESP-100 and ESP-200 operate fixed at 100 MHz and 200 MHz, respectively, and feature extremely low phase noise, (<-130 dBc/Hz @ 100 KHz, typical). The ESP Series is available with output powers up to +14 dBm, external or internal frequency references, in a small connectorized package, 2.25” x 2.25” x 0.6” (57.2mm x 57.2mm x 15.2mm).
Applications: The ESP Series frequency synthesizers are ideal for broadband and cellular applications requiring a robust test unit with excellent performance.
• Exceptionally low phase noise
• High-vibration tolerance, low power consumption
• Fixed Frequency: 50 MHz - 14 GHz
• Output Power: UP to +14 dBm
• Phase Noise (Fout=2.4 GHz): <-110 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz
• Package: 2.25” x 2.25” x 0.6”
(57.2 x 57.2 x 15.2)mm