*EXTREMELY HIGH SPEED: 70 ns
*500 MHz STEP SIZE VARIABLE OUTPUT
*FIXED 5.5 GHz OUTPUT
*5 BITS SINGLE ENDED TTL CONTROL
*10/100 MHz STEP SIZES ALSO AVAILABLE
*+/-8V POWER SUPPLY
Akon has developed a series of fast stepping LOs with a step size as small as 10 MHz. Akon’s LO Assemblies use a crystal oscillator (TCXO or OCXO) as a reference. Active multiplication with filtering is used to achieve frequencies up to 20.0 GHz.
Key features of these LO assemblies
• Complimentary Product to AKON’s Tuner Line.
• Provide variable (stepped) and fi xed frequency outputs.
• Step size 10 MHz to 500 MHz depending on Tuner requirements.
• Tuning Speed < 100 nanoseconds.
• External Reference Input
• High stability OCXO
• Frequencies generated by direct multiplication, mixing, fi ltering, switching.
• Multiple outputs can drive multiple tuners.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.