About Waterloo Maple Inc.
Maplesoft is the leading provider of high-performance software tools for engineering, science, and mathematics. Our product suite reflects our philosophy - given great tools, people can do great things. Maplesoft has transformed the way engineers, scientists, and mathematicians use math, enabling them to work better, faster, and smarter.
Organizations around the world have applied Maplesoft solutions in nearly every technical field including engineering design, operations research, scientific research, and financial analysis. Maplesoft's commercial customer base includes Allied Signal, BMW, Boeing, DaimlerChrysler, DreamWorks, Ford, General Electric, Hewlett Packard, Lucent Technologies, Motorola, Raytheon, Robert Bosch, Sun Microsystems, Toyota, and Tyco.
Maplesoft offers powerful and easy-to-use tools that save time and reduce errors.
• Maple solves complex mathematical problems and creates rich technical documents
• Maple Toolbox for MATLAB® combines the best in symbolic and numeric computation to develop mathematical solutions
• BlockBuilder™ for Simulink® is a First Principles physical modeling environment that offers automated export to Simulink
• MapleNet™ allows users to publish live Maple documents on the Web
• The Professional Toolbox Series provides domain-specific tools that focus the core Maplesoft products on discipline-specific applications
We believe that if you touch math, you need Maple. Visit www.maplesoft.com to learn more.