Master Bond LED401 is a highly innovative, one part LED type system that cures fully upon exposure to a 405 nm wavelength light source where the presence of any UV light is minimal or incidental. In fact, this unique system will fully cure tack-free without any oxygen inhibition. This breakthrough technology allows LED401 to be utilized not only as an adhesive, but as a sealant, coating and encapsulation system. This remarkable system can cure in sections up to and beyond 1/8 inch thick upon exposure to the LED light. Since it is a LED curable system, it is intrinsically safer than one requiring UV light for polymerization, as LED light emitting sources are generally considered to be safer and more user friendly than their comparable UV counterparts.
Product advantages include:
- Requires LED light source emitting light at 405 nm wavelength; no UV light required.
- One component system; no mixing needed; ready to use as supplied.
- Fast curing upon exposure to appropriate light source.
- No oxygen inhibition while curing; will fully cure beyond 1/8 inch.
- Outstanding optical clarity; excellent light transmission.
- Very good dimensional stability.
- Exceptional physical properties.
- High bond strength with superior adhesion to surface treated metals, glass and many plastics.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.