OmniTrak is the most advanced software tool available on any platform for the analysis of 3D charged-particle devices. The program combines finite-element methods with sophisticated interpolation techniques for fast and accurate orbit calculations. OmniTrak packages are complete tools that handle mesh generation, field solution, particle initiation, orbit tracking and analysis. OmniTrak has applications to areas such as high-power microwave sources, vacuum microelectronics, photomultipliers, particle accelerators, electrostatic and magnetostatic spectrometers, electron microscopes, ion-mobility spectrometers and high-power relativistic beams. (Available for 32- and 63-bit Windows. MetaMesh, HiPhi and Magnum required.)
* Option to combine the effects of calculated electric and magnetic fields on independent 3D meshes.
* Easy-to-understand instruction manual with library of read-to-run examples.
* Unique capability for self-consistent simulations of intense relativistic electron beams with full 3D calculations of beam-generated magnetic fields.
* Self-consistent space- charge-limited emission routines support multiple species and emission sites.
* Precision interpolation to stopping planes for lens characterization.
* Batch-mode operation for automated analyses.
* Package includes GenDist for automatic creation of input distributions and OmniView for plots and analyses.
* Calculations of drift trajectories and transit times in ion-mobility mass spectrometers.