The WIO® Wireless Pressure Transmitter, SM5000-P01, is part of the WIO family of industrial wireless automation products. The Wireless Pressure Transmitter is an effective and economical solution for monitoring a wide range of pressures and a variety of industrial process conditions in hazardous and remote locations.
* A complete integrated design combines a pressure transducer, data acquisition board, and a proprietary radio module for wireless telemetry applications.
* Eliminates costly cable and conduit runs on both new projects and retrofits, and replaces them with a low-maintenance, versatile and robust wireless solution.
* Utilizes the license free 902-928 MHz ISM band with FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) and FSK (Frequency Shifting Key) technology, which provides highly reliable communication between remote devices and the primary control panel, EFM, or RTU.
* Contains extensive self-checking software that continuously verifies the instrument’s health.
* Packaged in an explosion proof enclosure and is powered by a 3.6V lithium battery pack that has an expected lifetime of up to five years.
Integrate OleumTech “Industrial Wireless Automation Systems and Communication Solutions” into existing systems and enjoy the benefits of tomorrow’s low cost, innovative wireless technology today.
Protected by US Patent #6967589