PLANAR 304/1 is an S-parameter vector network analyzer designed for operation with an external PC. The interface is implemented in a virtual format: it connects to any Windows-capable machine via USB and delivers accurate testing and measurement through a platform that can keep up with constant advancements as well as be remotely accessed.
This analyzer is an excellent value solution for performing the full range of magnitude and phase measurements over the frequency from 300 kHz to 3.2 GHz. PLANAR 304/1 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities in the frequency and time domains as well as the frequency offset mode feature.
◦ Frequency range: 300 kHz to 3.2 GHz
◦ Measured parameters: S11, S21, S12, S22
◦ Dynamic range of transmission measurement magnitude: 135 dB
◦ Measurement time per point: 125 µs
◦ Output power adjustment range: -55 dBm to +10 dBm
Transformation between the frequency and time domains, mixer/converter measurements, and other state-of-the-art analysis methods.